Rules and Regulations
- Please read safety signs and follow the directions of staff at all times.
- Some rides are tailored to suit adults and some for children only, please follow instruction of the slide operators.
- CAUTION: Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or are overweight for the body type or under “ doctor care” should not use attractions.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are at the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under age 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Locker rental is available for your convenience.
- Appropriate swim wear must be worn at all times. Please respect modesty. Leggings and long sleeved T-shirts are acceptable on most rides except for the Flume bowl.
- During circumstances beyond our control (e.g Power cut) the Management reserves the right to stop operating certain slides.
The following are NOT permitted in Wild Waters:
- Outside food, beverage or glass.
- Fighting and abusive language.
- Smoking in the changing rooms, queues or on the rides.
- Throwing lit cigarettes on the ground or in rubbish bins.
- Running and diving.
- Unruly behavior and horse play.
- Underage drinking (under 18years)
- Line Jumping.